DUMP TRAILER Energy UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This power unit has a power up electrical power down circuit with load holding on each A & B ports. A pressure compensatred flow manage might be additional to circuit to manage the decent pace of the cylinder.
one. This energy unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
two. Clean each of the hydraulic parts concerned in advance of set up of the energy unit.
3. Viscosity of the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which need to also be clean and free of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is suggested.
four. The power unit needs to be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil level from the tank soon after the first operating with the electrical power unit.
6. Oil modifying is required after the initial 100 operation hours, afterwards after every 3000 hours.
DUMP TRAILER Power UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This energy unit includes a power up gravity down circuit. Start off the motor to lengthen the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Manual override to solenoid valve may be provided if essential. Also a strain compen sated movement management is usually additional for the circuit to regulate the descent speed in the cylinder.
Remark: Please seek advice from our product sales engineer for that distinctive pump displacement, motor electrical power or tank capacity.
1. This power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
two. Clean all the hydraulic elements concerned ahead of installation of the power unit.
three. Viscosity of your hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which need to also be clean and free of charge of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is proposed.
4. The power unit need to be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil degree while in the tank soon after the initial operating of your electrical power unit.
6. Oil changing is required just after the preliminary 100 operation hours, afterwards as soon as every single 3000 hrs.